Benjamin Jenkins – Director
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia And New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Category 2 Registered Greenhouse and Energy Auditor
- Registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
Services to the Community
- President, Bathurst Rural Fire Brigade
- Treasurer, Episcopal Ministry Fund
- Secretary, Australian Institute of Environmental Accountants
Ben has seventeen years’ accounting experience, including twelve years with mid-tier firms in Sydney before moving to Bathurst in October 2010. Ben has worked with a variety of clients including ASX listed organisations, public unlisted medical research companies, large proprietary limited companies in a range of industries, financial services licensees, registered clubs, not-for-profit and community organisations, trust account holders, self-managed superannuation funds, entities seeking Carbon Neutral status and participants in the Carbon Farming Initiative/Emissions Reduction Fund.
Ben has a strong focus on audit quality having been a member of and Chair of the Walker Wayland Australasia Audit & Assurance Committee charged with implementing and rolling out standardised paperless audit working papers across seven firms in Australia and New Zealand.
Outside of the office, Ben has been a member of the Bathurst Rural Fire Brigade since May 2014 and currently holds Bush Firefighter and Village Firefighter qualifications.